Friday 29 November 2013

TOP 20 REPLIES TO 'I LOVE YOU'

The term I love you, should be use between two people that cares for each other, thou you can not use it only for your husband but your family members e.t.c But in some situations where some you don’t care about or some one you see that he/she don’t care about you what they want is not good. Irrespective of the fact you are married, some men will want to try you, to see if they can cross you, and always Use the term “I Love You”. Just to get you think and you are not ready to return that to them, Here is a cool list of 20 original responses that you can use to express your feeling. They are:
1. I don’t blame you!
 2. So do I!
 3. Most people do.
 4. Good
 5. Cool story, bro.
 6. That makes two of us!
 7. I love me, too.
 8. That’s nice.
 9. HAHAHAHAHAHA. You WERE kidding, right?
 10. I figured.
 11. Thanks, I wish I could say the same for you.
 12. I’d rather you didn’t.
 13. Let me know how that works out for you!
 14. I wouldn’t think too much of it, I get that all the time.
 15. Sounds fun.
 16. Oh, great. This is just hunky dory peachy keen.
 17. What part of “restraining order” do you not understand?!?
 18. Okay, bye.
 19. And I love unicorns!
 20. Good for you...and finally the normal reply...wink

5 comments:

  1. hahaha u got me at no.7

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol@dmaranatha!"Operation confess ur sins"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21.Are u born again?pls give ur life 2 jesus xo "He'l luv u too".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you,mark

    ReplyDelete